Can you help offers to understand the benefits of being more digital active peppered with a passion for everything that is Sandwell?
Are you looking to learn new skills and add something truly innovative to your CV?
If that is you, sign up to be an iSandwell Digital Champion and you'll learn a range of skills from social campaigning, community journalism and activism backed up by training and a personalised personal pack that documents all the work you do and you'll receive a certificate at the end of your placement.
You'll work at your own pace and on your own time bar attending the odd event if you are free, so it will fit into what is happening in your life but you will need to attend at least one physical training session.
- Mentoring somebody to access digital
- Working with a local charity, community group or social organisation to improve their digital output
- Writing blogs about what we are doing with iSandwell and other digital related issues
- Maintaining our social media channels and working with hashtags
- Encouraging people online to get involved with our campaign
- Collecting information from local people either online or on the streets
- Recording videos and taking photos
- Holding your own workshops and events
- A decent understanding of computers with access to a smart phone an advantage
- Enjoy surfing the net and knowledgable about social media
- Be a good listener and enjoy spending time with people
- A certificate and a personalised recommendation letter
- Fantastic working experience of a first of its kind project in the area
- You will make a new network of fellow activists and professionals